Alexandre:

"./gradlew check” is all you need. That does what “ant precommit test” would do.

Dawid put some pretty great help in, "./gradlew help” shows the top-level help
tasks, and “./gradlew helpAnt” gives some very useful gradle versions of some
of the familiar Ant targets you’re used to.

And if you want to see _everything_, “./gradlew tasks”, but prepare to be
overwhelmed….

Best,
Erick