Just to make sure, could I confirm "when the changes will be out"...
Resolving split package issues should break backward compatibility
(changing package names and moving classes from one module to another
modules). So we have just two options, we can have these changes only on
major releases - 9.0.0 or 10.0.0; we cannot release such changes at minor
versions. Is that correct?

Tomoko