Hopefully not hijacking your thread….  I ran the report for the Velocity
contrib module, and wondered if we should do the same thing there?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-6702?jql=project%20%3D%20SOLR%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Open%20AND%20component%20%3D%20%22contrib%20-%20Velocity%22

> On Oct 28, 2020, at 10:19 AM, Mike Drob <md...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Devs,
>
> Just a heads up that since Solr CDCR is on the slate for deprecation/removal,
> I'm going to clean up some JIRA issues related to it, namely
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20SOLR%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Open%20AND%20component%20%3D%20CDCR
>
> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20SOLR%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Open%20AND%20component%20%3D%20CDCR>
>
> There's a few that I'll leave untouched, like SOLR-10091 and SOLR-14611,
> since they are not related to the current implementation of CDCR, but the
> rest should be closed as Won't Fix. I'll try to do this without spamming the
> mailing list, but apologize pre-emptively if this generated a bunch of
> traffic.
>
> Mike

Eric Pugh | Founder & CEO | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 |
http://www.opensourceconnections.com <http://www.opensourceconnections.com/> |
My Free/Busy <http://tinyurl.com/eric-cal>
Co-Author: Apache Solr Enterprise Search Server, 3rd Ed
<https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/apache-solr-enterprise-search-server-third-edition-raw>

This e-mail and all contents, including attachments, is considered to be
Company Confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise, regardless of whether
attachments are marked as such.