I'm beasting AutoscalingHistoryHandlerTest locally now, I haven't seen that
one fail on my side yet.

As far as respin 8.8.1 RC, it's not a problem for me and I prefer that to
doing an 8.8.2 soon after 8.8.1 comes out. Are there other fixes you're
aware of that are slated for 8.8.2 @Ishan Chattopadhyaya
<ichattopadhy...@gmail.com>? In other words, if the fix for 15138 is all
that will be in 8.8.2, let's just include it in 8.8.1 and hopefully we
won't need an 8.8.2 ;-)

Tim