Indeed the issue is due to my changes.

In OverseerStatusCmd I've skipped some stat collection when running in
distributed cluster state updates mode because I thought these were only
stats related to cluster state updates.
Obviously that was too aggressive and some of the stats are related to the
Collection API.

I will make sure to skip returning only the stats that are related to
cluster state updater and restore returning collection api stats (when
running in distributed cluster updates mode, otherwise all stats are
returned).

Tomorrow...

Ilan