Looks good.

I wonder if there is a way to bring the Reference Guide more
prominently to the home page. Maybe even in the top "Learn More"
section or even a section of its own right after.

I also wonder if the book section is so out-of-date (in terms of Solr)
that it should retreat to the Documentation page.

We are also linking to CWiki still in the Social Proof section (Visit
Solr's Public Servers listing page to learn more), I wonder if we
should eliminate that link, at least from the home page as part of
CWiki purge. On the other hand, that seems like a useful page and not
completely out of date.

Regards,
   Alex.