Thanks for the feedback.

My plan right now is to cut the release branch for 8.10 on *Tuesday,
Sept. 7* (Monday is a US holiday).  Hopefully this gives enough time
to get the remaining issues addressed.

After the release branch is cut, there should be some discussion on
any new changes coming into that branch before RC1 comes out (I
usually give a day or two after creating the release branch before
creating RC1)

May I please ask for some help with the Lucene 8.10 release notes?
I'll do the notes for Solr. Please add the notes here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/LUCENE/ReleaseNote8_10

Cheers,
Tim