If you need to search XML, consider MarkLogic. It is a very full-featured
database and search engine based on XML.

https://www.marklogic.com

Disclaimer: I worked there for a couple of years ten years ago. But I’ve been
inside that product and it is non-muggle technology.

wunder
Walter Underwood
wun...@wunderwood.org