I did some spot-checking. ooh, it looks so nice!

I have one suggestion, totally optional/cosmetic, but I wonder if we
could make the original comment authors' names more prominent by
moving the [Legacy Jira: ${Name} (@${user}) on ${date}] to the top of
each comment rather than the bottom? That would make it a little less
jarring perhaps to see all (legacy) comments authored by mocobeta? If
it's too late for such tweaking, I completely understand - do with it
what you will.

Thank you Tomoko (and Mike) for all your hard work on this; I think
it's going to be a nice improvement.