Hi,
this is the latest iteration of the migrations test.
https://github.com/mocobeta/forks-migration-test-2/issues

I fixed a few conversion errors I noticed on that, but there should remain
glitches that are relatively easy to fix I didn't notice.
Please pick one or two of your memorial issues and if they are correctly
converted into Markdown (i.e. can be used as references for future usage)
when you have some time.

We cannot iterate the time-consuming test forever. I plan to run the final
iteration this week.

Tomoko