For now, please use Label "fix-version:x.x.x" for version management as
written in
https://github.com/apache/lucene/blob/main/dev-docs/github-issues-howto.md.

In other words,

1. Use
fix-version:10.0
<https://github.com/apache/lucene/issues?q=label%3Afix-version%3A10.0+> for
main branch.
fix-version:9.4
<https://github.com/apache/lucene/issues?q=label%3Afix-version%3A9.4> for
9.x branch.

2. Do not use Milestone.
I removed Milestone 9.4.0. Sorry, we need a clear convention and
instructions about it. Milestone is fine with me, but we should avoid any
confusion unless we gain consensus on introducing it.

Feel free to push it forward if you would like, please.

Tomoko