Looks like a fair deal. I will check daily for the release to appear. Once all looks fine I will update the PR and change away from draft status.

Uwe

Am 21.09.2022 um 20:44 schrieb Michael Sokolov:
OK, how does this sound: if there is a (JDK19 AdoptOpenJDK) release
this week as it seems there should be, and you are able to fast-follow
with the Lucene changes to use it then I can re-spin RC2 on Monday or
Tuesday.