+1

Am 13.01.2023 um 10:54 schrieb Luca Cavanna:
Hi all,
I'd like to propose that we release Lucene 9.5.0. There is a decent amount of changes that would go into it looking at the github milestone: https://github.com/apache/lucene/milestone/4 . I'd volunteer to be the release manager. There is one PR open listed for the 9.5 milestone: https://github.com/apache/lucene/pull/11873 . Is this something that we do want to address before we release? Is anybody aware of outstanding work that we would like to include or known blocker issues that are not listed in the 9.5 milestone?

Cheers
Luca

--
Uwe Schindler