> I don't know, Alessandro. I just wanted to point out the fact that by
Apache rules a committer's veto to a code change counts as a no-go.

Yeah Dawid, I was not provocative, I was genuinely asking what should a
pragmatic approach be to choose a limit/remove it, because I don't know how
to proceed and I would love to progress rather than just leave this
discussion in a mail thread with no tangible results.