Hi,

if possible I would like to get the Java 21 changes (MemorySegments and Vector) into the release. I'd like to ask Chris who has better knowledge how to proceed. If he suggests to wait maybe a week or 2, I'd suggest to wait that time.

Chris Hegarthy: Do you know if the API of JDK 21 is finalized or not. From my understanding the final phases have started, so API changes are unlikely. If there are bug fixes they won't affect public APIs or the incubator module, right?

The MMapDir changes are already tested all the time, vector API needs the forward port to 21.

Uwe