Hi Guo,

Thanks for the update.

Let’s push the 9.9.0 branch cut until tomorrow (rather than today as previously
suggested), which should allow time to determine the outstanding issues you
mentioned below. That should be more straightforward all round.

New 9.9.0 branch cut 12:00 29th Nov 2023 UTC.

We have flexibility here, and I hope that this helps.

-Chris.