Ha. Cool! Nice to meet.

I suggested to use this reader to some customers, but they were using Solr or
Elasticsearch and it's not easy to implement it there. And they didn't want to
pay the expensive Uwe. 😜

How do you handle deletes. Because the main issue with those readers is that
you can't update documents without also updating the main reader (although it's
a fake update).

If this is used, have you thought of a SynchronizedMergePolicy that just
applies the same merges in the secondary index?

Uwe

--
Uwe Schindler
Achterdiek 19, 28357 Bremen