Hi Team,

Stefan Vodita made an awesome simple PR adding a GitHub action to remind /
nag us about stale PRs: https://github.com/apache/lucene/pull/12813

This happened after an in-person discussion at the last Community Over Code
NA in Halifax where Stefan learned about the nice automation Apache Beam
uses to nudge PRs forward.  This change is just a baby step to try to get
our stale PRs into a healthier state / workflow.

In the ultimate irony, that PR itself had become stale recently (2 weeks of
no activity) -- a "meta-stale PR"!

I would like to merge this PR soon, but:
    * It will generate a bunch of one-time noise because we have ~163 open
PRs many of which are stale:
https://githubsearch.mikemccandless.com/search.py?dd=status%3AOpen&dd=issue_or_pr%3APR
    * I know nothing about GitHub actions YAML format, but worst comes to
worst we push it, it fails in some exotic way, and we revert.

I assume lazy consensus soon ;)

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com