I didn't copy all hppc, the Lucene hppc fork is limited.
I know there are some hppc classes used and not in the fork in the facet
module, which had the hppc jar dependency since a while ago. So maybe we
can keep this dependency?
For the new dependencies that I added to the join and spatial modules,
maybe we can remove it. But it probably requires adapting in some way to
use only the fork.

Bruno