Hi Mike,

These changes are rare, really. Bruno made most of them recently and the
core has been unchanged for quite some time now. The same goes for
fastutil, koloboke and other libraries. I don't think it's a problem and I
think it's more than fine to poach what's needed if it makes
people's lives easier downstream. I'll try to do this today and provide a
patch.

Dawid