Hi Uwe,

I already followed the instructions on that wiki page, changing the XML
file, running 'forrest run/site' and then committing both XML and generated
HTML files (see [1][2]).
Just I didn't know the cronjob was not running anymore, however I can see
the page published as if the cronjob ran regularly.
Maybe I missed something, if that's the case please let me know.

Tommaso

p.s.:
I just realized I didn't commit the updated whoweare.pdf, will do that
shortly.

[1] :
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/java/site/src/documentation/content/xdocs/whoweare.xml
[2] : http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/java/site/docs/whoweare.html