Hi Mikhail,

BlockJoinQParserPlugin sounds cool!

I think you're right: the incoming filter will apply to the "to"
document space.  So, for ToParentBJQ it's parent docs, and ToChildBJQ
it's child docs.  The filter only needs to define the bits for docs in
that "to" space... the other bits will not be used.

It looks like that's what your test case is testing for...?  Does it pass?

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com