On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 9:15 AM, Walter Underwood <wun...@wunderwood.org> wrote:
> Other changes to the build have been mentioned in CHANGES.txt.  --wunder

Doesn't matter. As release manager I have to be extremely careful
about which changes go in and which don't.

Licensing/Legal stuff: respin with no questions.
Packaging bugs: if its a serious problem, we need it fixed.
bugs in the code: case by case basis depending upon severity and risk
of the patch

Missing documentation: welcome to lucene/solr :).
Can't just let any old documentation patch go through, because it
itself can create additional documentation bugs.
Not to pick on Uwe but see his first patch to the issue he created for
this (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-3962)
Had I not reviewed this, it would have only *added confusion* to the
solr release.

--
lucidimagination.com