Hi

I svn up and ran 'ant test-core', but hit this strange error:

lucene\build.xml:50: The following error occurred while executing this line:
lucene\common-build.xml:1018: The following error occurred while executing
this line:
lucene\common-build.xml:744: report-text doesn't support the
"useSimpleNames" attribute

I have Ant 1.8.2.

I tried to run the tests with an Oracle JVM (the above failure was from an
IBM JVM), and hit this:

lucene\build.xml:50: The following error occurred while executing this line:
lucene\common-build.xml:1018: The following error occurred while executing
this line:
lucene\common-build.xml:744: report-text doesn't support the
"maxClassNameColumns" attribute

Each JVM complains about a different attribute !

This is the Oracle Java 6 that I ran with:

java version "1.6.0_31"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.6-b01, mixed mode)

Has anyone run into this?

Shai