Thanks for the 'ant resolve' tip -- after I 'ant clean-jars' I ran 'ant
eclipse' just to be sure, but it didn't compile. The resolve thing resolved
it.

Something has happened recently ... these used to be much simpler. All I
needed to do is 'svn up; ant eclipse' and that's it. Now I seem to need to
run other commands as well ... I wish it was simpler as before.

Shai