Hi Varun,

Thanks, good catch!

Permission to edit the Reference Guide directly is only granted to Lucene/Solr
committers - see
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Internal+-+Maintaining+Documentation#Internal-MaintainingDocumentation-WhoCanEditThisDocumentation>.

For small additions/corrections, non-committers can add a comment on a page in
the section that is closest to where the content should go, and then a
committer can put the content where it belongs.  But for larger stuff, it's
better to create a JIRA issue, and attach the content there.

Steve