On Sun, Oct 13, 2013 at 2:43 AM, Dawid Weiss
<dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl> wrote:
> Or just keep the failures forever if there's such an option? (and
> discard successful builds after a given time window)?

That would be really nice!

> Mike -- what did you mean by "Maybe we can get the master seed
> included in a single test failure "snippet"?"?

Oh, I was talking about capturing and reporting, via the Jenkins
failure email (that massive regexp!) the "master seed" that
randomizedtesting prints out at the start of "ant test".

But, it looks like this seed is in fact the one passed to each test
... so the seed in the "reproduce with" line is already the master
seed.  So I can try to reproduce with that (and exact same number of
JVMS as flonkings).

So, nothing to do here :)  I was just confused.

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com