Hi,

I'm looking for a faster way to perform large scale docId -> bytesRef
lookups for BinaryDocValues.

I'm finding that I can't get the performance that I need from the random
access seek in the BinaryDocValues interface.

I'm wondering if sequentially scanning the docValues would be a faster
approach. I have a BitSet of matching docs, so if I sequentially moved
through the docValues I could test each one against that bitset.

Wondering if that approach would be faster for bulk extracts and how tricky
it would be to add an iterator to the BinaryDocValues interface?

Thanks,
Joel