Thanks Rahul.  I see your commit has addressed the remaining issues:
https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-madlib.git;a=commit;h=a3863b6c

We are declaring create_indicators.* as new files so they will have Apache
header.

For the record, I attached an Excel spreadsheet with some more notes so
that we remember how we went from the two lists Rahul posted above to the
above commit.

Frank