MADlib dev,

While reviewing a PR, I noticed the doc top-level generated html page has a
reference to previous releases (
https://madlib.incubator.apache.org/docs/latest/). I found the
corresponding v1.11 changelist (
https://github.com/apache/incubator-madlib/commit/648b05798826956e9621027447af501c194392b8)
which updated the previous release versions to include v1.10 (in addition
to other v1.11 related changes). Aside from this PR, how does the project
track these types of release changes (Jira, wiki, email, other). I could
not find a reference to them in the project's wiki. It might be staring me
in the face so I apologize if it is. Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

-=e

p.s. And yes, this is in preparation for my v1.12 release manager role.
Gaining context comes at a price.

--
*Ed Espino*