Hi Ed,

We have two sql files in the src/madpack folder to track the changes:
diff_udf and diff_udt. To use them, you install the old version of madlib
in the schema "madlib_old_vers" and the new version in the default schema
"madlib". With this setup, running these sql files automatically give you
the changed UDTs and UDFs. The rest is handled manually.

I hope it helps, please let me know if there is anything else I can help
with.

Thanks,

Orhan