Hi Sebastian,

I'm sorry for the entirely noobish questions: where can I download the judging.txt ground truth set? (netflix is pulling it off everywhere, so far I can only get the legacy trainingSet and qualifying.txt) and how do I inject the ParallelAlsFactorizationJob into a common recommender class? I was trying to reproduce your result (I own a small cluster), but don't even know where to start. The only related thing i found in mahout-example is a format converter.

Thanks a lot if you can give me a hint.

- Yours Peng