Getting this error when I run the mahout program on a cluster
running Hadoop 2.0.0-cdh4.2.1; are we not supporting that new a version of
Hadoop?

$ ./bin/mahout
Running on hadoop, using /usr/bin/hadoop and HADOOP_CONF_DIR=
MAHOUT-JOB:
/home/amusselman/mahout-0.8/examples/target/mahout-examples-0.8-job.jar
org.apache.hadoop.util.ProgramDriver.driver([Ljava/lang/String;)V
        at org.apache.mahout.driver.MahoutDriver.main(MahoutDriver.java:122)
        at
        at