BTW, the below link is valid until Nov 30, 2013.
Feel free to use this link for weekly meetups going forward.

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/event/circ6reqd18dm9fmc3msco24qts?authuser=0&hl=en

On Thursday, October 17, 2013 11:00 AM, Suneel Marthi <suneel_mar...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Here's the link for today's Hangout at 6pm (Eastern Time).

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/event/circ6reqd18dm9fmc3msco24qts?authuser=0&hl=en

Focus of today's Hangout would be the upcoming Mahout 0.9 release that's been
targeted for Nov 2013.

Please see the list of JIRAs for this release at:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-1305?jql=project%20%3D%20MAHOUT%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%220.9%22%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC

On Wednesday, October 16, 2013 5:03 PM, Suneel Marthi <suneel_mar...@yahoo.com>