On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 08:17:24PM -0700, Ravi Mummulla wrote:
> My wiki user name is ravi.mummulla. I am able to edit the wiki. I will
> start working on this. In the meantime, please let me know if I need to
> request additional access and/or how to do so to get assign rights on the
> jira.

What is your JIRA user name?

Just for reference: Wiki and JIRA accounts are not linked in any way. In order
to be able to assign issues to JIRA users those must be in the list of
contributors. This can only be done by people with administration rights to our
JIRA project. I believe ideally those should at least comprise all PMC members,
what do you think?

Isabel