Hmm. Here's what I see on Naive Bayes:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1377610/nb.png

Here's what I see on SSVD (under *https*):

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1377610/ssvd_https.png

And here's SSVD under *http*. Looks fine! (NB looks the same either way for me, though)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1377610/ssvd_http.png

Chrome on OS X.

On 4/25/14, 12:28 PM, Suneel Marthi wrote:
I remember something like that, obviously this issue is only with Naive
Bayes page. You could compare NAive Bayes with SSVD to see what's missing.