Hello.
I develop recommendation system and use mahout on spark (1.0 snapshot). In
the process I have found, that spark-itemsimilarity driver do not allow to
process more than two action types.  After reading the documentation, I
found that, I should run it multiple times or use
SimilarityAnalysis.cooccurrence API. But multiple running is not
efficiently and write java/scala code is not always very convenient.

Furthermore, in sources of ItemSimilarityDriver.scala (at 217 line) I have
found this comment "// todo: allow more than one cross-similarity matrix?"

It is my first experience of working with opensource, also I hear writing
here before creating issue is preferred. So my question: what about
extending spark-itemsimilarity driver api with something like this:
mahout spark-itemsimilarity --main-filter purchase --secondary-filter
view,addToCart,like
(other parameters are omitted)
The result will be one indicator matrix and set of cross-indicator
matrices(one for each secondary action)

If it's helpful feature, I'll do it.

P.S. Sorry for my poor English, it is not my native language.

Regards, Oleg.