Hi
I want to contribute to the Mahout and I have two questions:

1) What about Mahout and Google Summer of Code this year?

2) To take the first step, I fixed one not so difficult bug, and already
more than 10 days ago sent pull request, but still did not see any response
- I did something wrong? or I just should wait a little longer? or may be
issues related to the legacy Java code is not a priority and I should look
to the Spark and Scala, which are so discussed last times in this mailing
list?

p.s. BTW, what is the further Mahout development direction - Scala, Java or
both?

Thanks a lot,
Oleg