as long as tests run, i don't care about h20. our methods don't have a
real published benchmark either (which what it really needs).

i think we need a good name encompassing not just algebra, but also
the entire scope of base capabilities in environment like what is
called R-base in R. This includes basic stats, too. btw i've already
done stat bindings 2 for colt stuff 2 times already. it is not a big
deal (especially if it is just a bridge to somethig extra common else
like apache-math)