I'd love to attend/do a quick google hangout to discuss the next release?
Possible topics include feature list in detail and any integration testing work
that is still needed as well as things needing finishing.  Also I was curious
about the deprecation strategy of the Java code or will that be kept around
till .10.

Sent from my iPhone