  b. Refactoring scope
  c. Renaming things
  d. Fix the build
  e. Maintain docs
  f. Plan to publicize release
  g. Other
(3) Jira bug bash lite
  a. Look at open, resolved, closed
  b. Tag 0.10.0 for what's in this release
  c. Close irrelevant/non- bugs
  d. Assign or inform owners
(4) Schedule next calls/hangouts
(5) Plan target date for release, plan target date for re-assessment as
needed

I'll pull together whatever notes you guys have sent over but will rely on
people to help guide the conversation since there's a lot flying around.