Right I was supposed to create a Jira, coming up.

On Mar 24, 2015, at 12:40 PM, Andrew Musselman <andrew.mussel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I think 1.0 vs continued regular 0.x releases is still up for debate, but
the goal of clearing the field a bit, which I feel we're doing now, was
something we talked about doing in advance of a 1.0 release.

I signed up to help you with (3), didn't I?  Maybe I misunderstood.