Hi Andrew,

Looks like the examples don't seem to work unless on a hadoop cluster. If I
get some time I will download a cloudera quickstart vm and test it out.

Thanks,
Raviteja

--
*Raviteja Lokineni* | Business Intelligence Developer
TD Ameritrade

E: raviteja.lokin...@gmail.com

[image: View Raviteja Lokineni's profile on LinkedIn]
<http://in.linkedin.com/in/ravitejalokineni>