Hi Andy,

I ran the following tests as you have specified:

   - classify-wikipedia.sh
      - Option 2
   - cluster-reuters.sh
      - Option 1,2
   - classify-20newsgroups.sh
      - Option 1

All these examples *ran successfully* on a cloudera quickstart vm 5.7. I
had to change the cluster JVM to 1.8 to make it work otherwise lucene was
failing with incompatible class major/minor version error (because lucene
6.1.0 was built for JVM 1.8).

On seeing that this patch wasn't working with Java 8, I was like why, why,
why?

Thanks,
Raviteja