Hey Saikat-

Drop any thoughts you have on 1894 on the JIRA ticket or the PR pls (will
make it easier to track the conversation in that way).

Issues for the current release can be found:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-1907?jql=project%20%3D%20MAHOUT%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%200.13.0%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC%2C%20created%20ASC

Everything on that list is what we would like to get into 0.13.0, and not
much else.

Trevor Grant
Data Scientist
https://github.com/rawkintrevo
http://stackexchange.com/users/3002022/rawkintrevo
http://trevorgrant.org

*"Fortunate is he, who is able to know the causes of things."  -Virgil*