I'm back- will test tonight I hope.

Pat can give a binding, and knows the most about the SBT- so I'd like to
see a +1 from him (or -1 if it doesn't work).

I have a binding.

Implicitly, AKM would have a binding +1, but the release master normally
doesn't vote until the end.

So that would be 3, but it would be worth exploring a new PMC addition.