YAY!!!

Am 30.09.20, 20:23 schrieb "Andrew Musselman" <andrew.mussel...@gmail.com>:

    Thanks Pat! That makes four binding +1s, two non-binding +1s (thanks Joe
    and Chris), and no -1s.

    Vote passes and we will go ahead and release this build.

    Appreciate everyone's time to get this one out; many thanks to Chris Dutz
    for his major contribution with this build refactor, which made my life
    much easier as release manager.

    Best
    Andrew