Hi Devs,

I have imported the Nuxeo Connector from the Github Repository  directly to
ManifoldCF's connectors folder at the following branch:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/manifoldcf/branches/CONNECTORS-1290/

I have simply included the code (updating its parent artifact to
mcf-connectors 2.6-SNAPSHOT) and updated the parent modules list. I have
tried to build the branch also but got test failures on Pull Agent module

Ant building is missing for this connector, so that should probably the
first thing to tackle now

Cheers,
Rafa