Hi Jasvinder,

The multiprocess model(s) use an application server (tomcat or jetty) to
deliver the ManifoldCF UI services, and a separate family (one or more)
agents processes that do the actual crawling.  The two models are distinct
because one uses files for process synchronization (deprecated), and the
other uses Zookeeper.

Choice (4) is there for people who want to develop their own custom
deployment strategy.  This is not recommended for people not familiar at
all with ManifoldCF.

Karl