Hi Cihad,

*Do you run all scripts in only one docker container or multiple*?- I have
tried with the approach of creating one sh file(which includes call to all
other required sh files to start multiprocess)
*I think these scripts should run in separate containers.  :-*Does
that mean to have 6 different container's for all 6 sh files.

* I recommend to use mysql or postgresql instead of
start-database[.sh|.bat]* :- I am using postgres as database, and defined
configuration settings in properties-global.xml, so will the database
starts from this file and do need to start start-database.sh file.

*Some docker related config settings are as below:-*

RUN wget
http://apache.mirror.rafal.ca/manifoldcf/apache-manifoldcf-${MANIFOLDCF_VERSION}/apache-manifoldcf-${MANIFOLDCF_VERSION}-bin.tar.gz
&& \
    wget
https://maven.forgerock.org/repo/repo/eu/agno3/jcifs/jcifs-ng/${CIFS_VERSION}/jcifs-ng-${CIFS_VERSION}.jar
&& \
    tar -xzvf apache-manifoldcf-${MANIFOLDCF_VERSION}-bin.tar.gz && \
    cp -R apache-manifoldcf-${MANIFOLDCF_VERSION} /usr/share/manifoldcf && \
    cp jcifs-ng-${CIFS_VERSION}.jar
/usr/share/manifoldcf/connector-lib-proprietary

EXPOSE 8345

WORKDIR /usr/share/manifoldcf/multiprocess-zk-example
COPY config/mf/multiprocess/sh.sh
/usr/share/manifoldcf/multiprocess-zk-example

CMD [config/mf/multiprocess/sh.sh start]
,
*sh.sh :- is file that includes all  other file to call.*
#!/bin/bash
sh /usr/share/manifoldcf/multiprocess-zk-example/runzookeeper.sh
sh /usr/share/manifoldcf/multiprocess-zk-example/setglobalproperties.sh
sh /usr/share/manifoldcf/multiprocess-zk-example/start-database.sh
sh /usr/share/manifoldcf/multiprocess-zk-example/initialize.sh
sh /usr/share/manifoldcf/multiprocess-zk-example/start-agents.sh
sh /usr/share/manifoldcf/multiprocess-zk-example/start-agents-2.sh
sh /usr/share/manifoldcf/multiprocess-zk-example/start-webapps.sh

Any suggestion would be really helpful.

Thanks and regards
Priya